Fort Myers Country Club Golf Course

The Fort Myers Country Club Golf Course is located on historic palm tree lined McGregor Boulevard in the City of Fort Myers. Endearingly named “The Fort” by local residents, the beloved course opened for play in 1917. Designed in 1916 by the great Donald Ross, it is one of the oldest golf facilities on the west coast of Florida. Located only one mile south of the Edison/Ford Winter Estates, Mr. Edison and Mr. Ford frequently played the course during the 1920’s. Transformed during a $5.8 million renovation project, the course now has elevated bunkers and greens, plus extensive modernized drainage, improved turf quality, and six added water hazards in the form of filter marshes and lakes.

Visit Website

CONTACT

STAY IN TOUCH

Sign up for updates!

Logo and ‘Sandalfoot’ are Service Marks of:
Sandalfoot Condominium Association, Inc.