Captiva Chapel-By-The Sea

Recognized in the National Register of Historic Places, Captiva Chapel-By-The-Sea was originally a schoolhouse constructed in 1903. During those school years, it was also used for religious services whenever a circuit preacher would be in the area. Today it is an interdenominational ministry serving during South West Florida’s winter season.


Worship services are held at 11:00 am every Sunday from mid-November through April. Visitors are welcome to stop by the chapel at any time of year. www.captivachapel.com

CONTACT

STAY IN TOUCH

Sign up for updates!

Logo and ‘Sandalfoot’ are Service Marks of:
Sandalfoot Condominium Association, Inc.