It’s easy to find Sandalfoot Beachfront Condominium from the Interstate as well as Southwest Florida International Airport. Follow the directions below for a stress-free commute to our beautiful tropical island retreat on Sanibel Island.
From Southwest Florida International Airport:
- Head WEST on TERMINAL ACCESS RD/UPPER LEVEL.
- Follow road, (slightly bearing left) to Ben Hill Griffin Pkwy.
- Turn Left onto Ben Hill Griffin Pkwy bearing right.
- Turn right on Alico Rd and head west to U.S. 41 N/S Tamiami Trail.
- Turn Right onto U.S. 41 and drive approximately 2.7 miles north to Gladiolus Drive.
- Turn left onto Gladiolus Drive.
- Stay on Gladiolus Dr. for approximately 1.5 miles.
- Bearing left take the County Rd 869 S/Summerlin Rd flyover and continue approximately 6 miles (bearing left all the way) onto Sanibel Causeway.
- Pay the $6.00 toll.
- Drive across the 3-mile long Sanibel Causeway, which becomes CAUSEWAY RD on the island.
- Continue STRAIGHT after the first stop sign on Periwinkle Way.
- The road then becomes LINDGREN BLVD. Stay on Lindgren until it you approach a three-way stop sign at EAST GULF DRIVE.
- Turn LEFT on EAST GULF DRIVE and continue approximately ½ mile.
- Sandalfoot Beachfront Condominium is on the Beach (right) side of the street with the red tile roofs.